A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your device when you access certain web pages. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of users or their computers and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computers, they can be used to recognize users. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the device only during the current session; they occupy very little memory space and do not harm the device. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from memory at the end of the browser session (session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and temporary or memorized cookies can be allowed or prevented in security settings.
LABORATORIOS ENTEMA will not link the memorized data in the cookies with your personal data provided at the time of registration, purchase or visit without your express consent, given by activating cookies in your browser.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: These allow users to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the options or services that exist there such as control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to areas of restricted access, remember the items that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request to register for or take part in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for disseminating videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These allow users to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in users’ terminals, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional settings from where users access the service, etc.
– Analytical cookies: Processed either by us or by third parties, they enable us us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To this end, browsing on our website is analysed to improve our product or service offering.
– Advertising cookies: Processed either by us or by third parties, they enable us to manage the offer of advertising spaces that may be on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use that made of our website. To do this we may analyse users’ Internet browsing habits and we can display advertising related to their browsing profiles.
– Behavioural advertising cookies (Google AdWords): These allow optimal management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behaviour, obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be defined and advertising compatible with it is displayed.
– Third-party cookies: LABORATORIOS ENTEMA’s web may use third-party services which , on behalf of LABORATORIOS ENTEMA, will collect information for statistical purposes on the use of the Site and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your device: