In LABORATORIOS ENTEMA we are committed to the privacy of personal data. We firmly believe in transparency and aspire to maintain a relationship with our customers, suppliers and employees based on respect, trust and mutual interest. We promise to keep your data securely and work exclusively with trusted partners and collaborators.
LABORATORIOS ENTEMA SL, CIF B60734639 with registered office at Pasaje Llobregat ship 8 PI Cortes Sud, -08184 Palau Solita i Plegamans.
If you wish to contact LABORATORIOS ENTEMA for any question related to the privacy of your data, you can do so by postal mail, or at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Similarly, the web page https://www.entema.es is owned by LABORATORIOS ENTEMA. Access to the web is free and does not require prior subscription. If you browse the web you are accepting the Web Use and the Privacy and Cookies Policy.
The personal data of our customers and suppliers that we process have been provided by the interested parties.
The kind of data we process are:
- Identification data (Name and mail, IP)
- The consent status of the End User, which serves as proof of consent
LABORATORIOS ENTEMA processes the information provided by registered users from the web to manage information requests.
The legal basis for processing your data is your consent to accept the conditions when you submit the form.
In general, personal data will not be communicated to third parties, except under legal obligation.
Personal data will be kept if requested by the interested party
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether LABORATORIOS ENTEMA are processing personal data that concerns them.
Specifically, the rights that apply to you are:
- Right to information. Obtain clear, transparent and easy to understand information about the way we use your personal data and about your Rights.
We provide this information in this Policy.
- Right of access. Right to access your personal data that we have stored
- Right of rectification. Right to have your personal data rectified when they are inaccurate or have ceased to be valid or have them completed when they are incomplete.
- Right of deletion or right to be forgotten. Right to have your personal data deleted in certain cases. As you know, it is not an absolute right, since we may retain some data for legal or legitimate reasons.
- Right to the limitation of the processing. The interested party has the right to request the limitation of the processing of their personal data.
- Right of opposition. The right of opposition is the right of the affected party to not have their personal data processed.
To exercise any of these rights, you can contact us at email@example.com